1. Vinyl acetate: also known as vinyl acetate, referred to as vinyl acetate, colorless flammable liquid. Has a strong fragrance. Its vapor is irritating to the eyes
White latex. Do not dissolve in water, soluble in most organic solvents. Used in the manufacture of vinyl resins and synthetic fibers. Also used in the manufacture of rubber, paint, adhesives, etc. Used as a binder in this agent.
2. Polyvinyl alcohol: a polymer compound obtained by saponification of polyvinyl acetate. White or creamy yellow powder. With thermoplasticity. Depending on the degree of saponification, the product is soluble in water or can only swell. It is mainly used as a raw material of a polyvinyl acetal resin, and is also used as a binder, a dispersing agent, and the like. Used as an adhesion aid in this agent. Use industrial products.
3. Dibutyl phthalate: a colorless liquid. Do not dissolve in water, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and ether. It is a plasticizer for plastics, synthetic rubber, artificial leather, etc. It is also a solvent and curing agent for perfumes. Used as a plasticizer in this agent. Use industrial products.
4. Octanol: Octanol has n-octanol and various isomers. This refers to 2-ethylhexanol-1. A colorless liquid with a special odor. Soluble in water and organic solvents such as ethanol and ether. This agent is used as a solvent. Use industrial products.
5. Ammonium persulfate: a colorless monoclinic crystal. Sometimes it is slightly light green and soluble in water. It decomposes when heated and has strong oxidizing properties. Used as a bleaching agent, oxidizing agent, deodorizer, etc. This agent is used as a polymerization initiator. Use industrial products.
Light Steel Structure Workshop,Light Steel Structure,Steel Structure Frame
JIANGSU ANDY STEEL STRUCTURE CO., LTD , http://www.chspaceframe.com