First of all, simply recognize the ultra-pure water machine used in the laboratory, pre-treat the tap water through the precision filter element and the activated carbon filter, filter the sediment and other particulate matter and adsorb the odor, etc. to make the tap water cleaner, and then perform the water purification and desalination through the reverse osmosis device. The purified water enters the storage tank and is stored. The water quality can reach the national third-grade water standard, and the wastewater (also called â€œconcentrated waterâ€) produced by the reverse osmosis plant is drained. Reverse osmosis pure water is purified through a purification column for deep desalination to obtain primary or ultrapure water. Finally, if the user has special requirements, ultraviolet sterilizing or microfiltration, ultrafiltration, etc. are added behind the ultrapure water to remove residual water. Bacteria, particles, heat sources, etc.
Precision filter elements, activated carbon filters, reverse osmosis membranes, and purification columns are all materials with relative life. Precision filter elements and activated carbon filter elements actually protect the reverse osmosis membrane. If they fail, the load on the reverse osmosis membrane will increase and the lifespan will decrease. Short, if you continue to turn on the water, then the quality of pure water produced will drop, which will increase the burden on the purification column, and the life of the purification column will be shortened. The end result is increased use of ultrapure water machines.
Therefore, in the use of ultrapure water machines, there are the following aspects that need attention.
1. Precise filter element The precision filter element is also called filter element. It is divided into filter element and PP melt-blown filter element. It mainly filters sediment and other large particles in the raw water. Its filtration accuracy is 5 micron and 1 micron. The new filter element is white. If the surface is long, the surface will silt and sediment, etc. It will appear brown. This means that the filter element cannot be used. After washing the surface sludge with tap water, it can be used for 1-2 weeks, but it cannot be used for a long time. . The filter element is placed inside the filter bottle. Some filter bottles are transparent, and the color change of the filter element can be visually observed. Some filter bottles are opaque and need to be unscrewed to observe the change of the filter element. Judging from the empirical statistics, the life of precision filter cartridges is generally from March to June. If there is more sediment in the raw water, the life expectancy is shorter, and there are less particulates such as sediments, so the life expectancy is slightly longer.
2. Activated carbon filter The activated carbon filter mainly removes odors and organic substances from the water through adsorption. There is residual chlorine in tap water, which has a great oxidation effect on the reverse osmosis membrane, so it must be removed via activated carbon. There is no intuitive change in the surface of the activated carbon filter. Based on experience, saturation adsorption is generally achieved in about one year and needs to be replaced.
3. Reverse Osmosis Membrane Reverse osmosis membrane is an extremely important part of the ultrapure water machine. Its pore size is very small. Therefore, microscopic substances such as bacteria are often deposited on the surface during use. Generally, the water purifiers of various manufacturers have anti Flushing function designed to wash away contaminants. For water consumption within 10 liters/day, it can be rinsed 3-5 times. If it exceeds 10 liters, rinse it several times. If it is not used for a long time (such as more than one month), it needs to be taken out and soaked in the disinfecting solution to prevent the growth of bacteria. However, the process is troublesome. It is recommended that even without water, a small amount of water is always turned on to allow the inside of the machine. Water forms a circulation, minimizing the deposition time of stagnant water. The lifespan of reverse osmosis membranes is 2-3 years, which is mainly determined by the amount of water used. Therefore, the matching specifications must be selected during the selection.
4. Purification column Purification column is sometimes called ultra-purification column according to the customer's water quality requirement. The self-action is to perform deep desalination of reverse osmosis pure water, and finally reach the level of first-grade water or ultra-pure water. The principle is ion exchange. The lifetime of the purification column is represented by the resistivity on-line. Below a certain resistance, it means that the purification column is out of date, which is more intuitive. In addition to the anti-water consumption, it is particularly important that the filling amount of the ion-exchange resin and the quality of the ion-exchange resin during the production and design of each manufacturer are important.
5. Ultrapure water machines that use tap water as water source generally have two water outlets, namely, the third-grade water and the first-grade water. The reverse osmosis water is the third-grade water and is stored in the water tank, while the first-grade water It is ready to use, not stored. The tertiary water does not pass through the purification column, and the primary water passes through the purification column. The cost of primary water is higher than that of tertiary water. Therefore, in the daily application, water should be extracted according to water quality requirements. When using the third-grade water, one level of water should not be used as much as possible to avoid the increase in the use cost.
1, Product Descripion
Different mother of pearl materials can be provided for mother of pearl tray, such as Tahiti black mother of pearl, golden mother of pearl, white mother of pearl, New Zealand paua shell, Chinese river shell,etc. All Mother of Pearl Tray are handmade.
Item name: mother of pearl tray
Color: different colors to be chosen
Material: polyresin with mother of pearl
Size: 240*150*20mm, 350*251*20mm
Feature: eco friendly, handmade, shell mosaic
Usage: for home & hotel
Lead time: 2-5 days for sample, and 15-40 days for bulk order according to order quantity
Payment term: T/T 30% deposit prepaid and the balance is paid before shippment
Mother of pearl tray
2, Feature of Mother of Pearl
1), Exquisite pearl texture
MOP is the mother of pearl cultured all kinds of pearls, and the colors are natural and lustrous, elegant and charming.
2), Breath of the Oceans
Because of sea differing climate of the would's sea area, it cultivates natural and colorful mother of pearl. With special textures and shades, the colors of MOP are pearl white, golden, champagne, pink and mysterious black,etc.
3), Green and Natural
Mother of pearl cultures the pearl; It's very strict to the environment of growth waters, so the worldwide pearl farms select the fine-quality waters for breeding.
4), Enviromental protection and health
The vast majority of pearls are cultured. Also we have passed SGS certification, which shows our products are completely harmless to human health. It complys with the modern design concept of enviroment protection and returning to its original nature.
Mother of Pearl Tray
Decorative Mother of Pearl Trays,mother of pearl inlay tray, Mother of Pearl bathroom towel tray
Jiangxi Zhaojun Industrial Co.,Ltd , http://www.zhaojunshell.com