QZ-COBB can be used and maintained.
QZ-COBB can be used and maintained
Chapter 1, Unpacking and Installation
1. When unpacking, open the top plate of the package, take out the random technical documents in the data bag in the box, and clean the contents of the box according to the instrument packing list.
2. After checking the correctness, open the side panel of the box, remove the two fixing bolts connected to the instrument main unit and remove the instrument main unit.
3. Wipe the surface of the instrument cleanly (use a soft cloth to remove grease and wipe it off) and place it on a flat and stable work surface.
4. Inspect all parts of the instrument for damage caused by transportation.
5. Carry out the operation test according to the operating procedure indicated in this manual. If there is no abnormality, it can be delivered.
Chapter II, Product Introduction
The QZ-Cobb paper and cardboard absorbency tester (both water absorbing instrument, water absorbing instrument) is a special instrument for measuring the water absorption of paper and paperboard.
This instrument is mainly suitable for measuring the water absorption on the surface of sized paper and paperboard under the conditions specified by the standard. Paper and embossing with a basis weight lower than 50g/m2 are not applicable, and it is not applicable to loose paper (such as newsprint paper), unsized paper (such as blotting paper), and other papers with relatively high water absorption. For instruments, other test methods and instruments should be used.
Definition of Cobb value: Under certain conditions, the mass of water absorbed by the surface of the carton board per unit area in a specified time, expressed in grams per square meter (g/m2).
This instrument only measures the water absorption of paper and paperboard, and is not suitable for accurately evaluating the fast writing performance of paper or board.
Chapter III, Execution Standards The parameters and functions of this instrument comply with the following national standards:
ISO 535 "Paper and board - Determination of water absorption - Cobb method"
QB/T 1668 "Absorbability Tester"
GB/T 1540 "Determination of water absorption of paper and board ("Bao Fa")
Chapter IV, Main Technical Indicators
1. Test area: 100cm2 Â± 0.2cm2
2. Test water consumption: 100ml Â± 5ml
3. Pressure roller length: 200mm Â± 0.5mm
4. Pressure roller quality: 10kg Â± 0.5kg
5. Dimensions: 396mm Ã— 315mm Ã— 300mm (length Ã— width Ã— height)
6. Net weight of the whole machine: about 25kg.
Chapter V, Instrument Test
1. Sample preparation and processing
2. Take and process the sample according to GB450 and GB10739.
3. The treated sample was cut into a circular test piece of Î¦ 125 mm by a special sampler. Cover, remove the sample, place the sample in contact with water upwards, place it on the water-absorbent filter paper prepared in advance on the bottom of the instrument, and then cover another absorbent paper with no pressure on the pressure roller in 4 seconds. The inside is pressed forward and backward. One side of the sample in contact with water is folded once inward, and then folded once (the final folded fan shape is a quarter circumference), and the mass g2 of the sample after water absorption is quickly weighed.
5. Calculate the Bohai water absorption value based on the difference between the masses of the two weighing samples:
C â€”â€” the Bob value is the Cobb value;
G1 â€”â€” the quality of the sample before it absorbs water;
G2 â€”â€” the quality of the sample after it has been absorbed;
6. Wipe the water on the edge of the cup mouth and the surface of the cup cover. Use the top surface of the water level screw as a reference to fill the water in the cup. Follow the above steps for the next test.
1. Weigh the sample mass g1 with a balance with a resolution of not less than 0.001 g.
2. Loosen the lock knob counterclockwise, remove the lid, and pour 100ml Â± 5ml of distilled water or deionized water at a temperature of 20 Â° C Â± 1 Â° C into the cup.
3. Place the sample on the cup and close the lid. Tighten the locking knob clockwise to press the lid. Lift the cap on the left hand and shake the handle in the right hand. Lower the cup and lower the knurled cap. Position the lock and start the stopwatch at the same time.
4. According to the selected test time, lift the knurled cap during the time to remove the remaining water recommended in the table below, turn the cup to the up and lock, and quickly loosen the lock knob to release the cup.
Chapter VI, Notes
1. After each group of samples is tested, replace with new water. The test water is specified to use distilled or deionized water.
2. The water absorption filter paper is specified to be 200 to 250 g/m2.
3. According to the test method standard GB1540, Article 4.3.1: "When the water-absorbent filter paper single layer quantitative is less than 200 ~ 250 g / m2, multi-layer superposition can meet the requirements."
4. When testing corrugated cardboard, the pressure roller axis should be parallel to the corrugation direction during the pressing of the pressure roller.
5. When using the pressure roller to press, do not apply other external force to the pressure roller.
6. Each test piece can only be tested once and should not be reused.
Chapter VII, Maintenance and Maintenance
1. Keep the instrument clean and dry daily.
2. The collision between the instrument and the surface of the pressure roller should be prevented during use.
3. Each rotating or sliding part should be lubricated irregularly.
4. Strictly prevent the surface of the cup and the lid from being touched, so as not to affect the sealing.
5. Keep the cup clean. After the test, drain the water and dry it to prevent rust.
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Inorganic salt is a mineral nutrient in body and food. Most Inorganic Salts in cells exist in the form of ions and are composed of organic matter and inorganic compound. The human body has found more than 20 essential inorganic salts, accounting for about 4 / 5 of the weight of the human body. There are seven kinds of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, magnesium and sulfur, and the daily dietary requirement is above 100mg, which is called constant element. With the development of modern analytical technology, iron, iodine, copper, zinc, manganese and cobalt were found by atomic absorption spectrometry, neutron activation, plasma emission spectrometry and other trace analytical methods. Molybdenum, selenium, chromium, nickel, silicon, fluorine, vanadium and other elements are also necessary, daily dietary requirements of Î¼ g~mg called trace elements.
The Inorganic salt can be summarized as four main aspects:
1. Inorganic salts are important to the structure of tissues and cells. Hard tissues, such as bones and teeth, are mostly composed of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, while soft tissues contain more potassium. Inorganic salt ions in body fluid regulate membrane permeability, control water, maintain normal osmotic pressure and acid-base balance, help transport common elements to the whole body, participate in nerve activity and muscle contraction, etc.
3. Due to metabolism, a certain amount of inorganic salt is excreted from the body every day and must be supplemented by diet. Inorganic salt metabolism can be determined by analyzing concentrations in blood, hair, urine, or tissue. The role of inorganic salts in the human body is interrelated.
4. Inorganic salt is to maintain acid-base balance in cells, regulate osmotic pressure, and maintain cell morphology and function. For example: calcium and potassium ions in the blood.
5.Inorganic salt Is to maintain the life of the organism. For example, magnesium ion is the activator of ATPase and chloride ion is the activator of saliva enzyme.
Inorganic salt Cautions:
Just keep Inorganic salt in the constant temperature
Inorganic Salts,Hydrochloride Salt,Sulfate Salt,Inorganic Chemicals Salts
Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd , https://www.zgshenyu.com