Chemical Composition & Mechanical Property
|BrassÂ PipeÂ Alloy||Chemical Composition||Temper||Mechanical Property|
Standard & Alloy
|ASTM B135||EN 12449||JIS H3300||GB/T 1527|
Size Range (mm):
Â Â Â Â Â Â W.T.
The abbreviation of PET plastic is Polyethylene terephthalate, or PET or PETP.
PET plastic is an unreinforced, mainly producing PET SHEET,ESD PET SHEET,
semicrystalline thermoplastic polyester based on polyethylene terephthalate .PET Plastic is characterized by having the best dimensional stability couple with excellent wearresistanc coefficient of friction, high strength, and resistance to moderately acidic solutions. PE Plastic properties make it especially suitable for the manufacture of precision mechanical parts
which arecapable of sustaining high loads and enduring wear conditions. Itscontinuous service temperature is 210Â°F (100Â°C) and its melting point is almost 105Â°F higher than acetal.
In addition,PE Plastic offers good chemical and abrasion resistance. Its low moisture absorption enables mechanical and electrical properties to remain virtually unaffected by moisture.
PET Plastic Sheet Characteristics
1. Low moisture absorption -good in both wet and dry environments
2. High strength, stiffness, rigidity
3. Excellent resistance to stains
4. Excellent dimensional stability
5. Better resistance to acids than nylon or acetal
6. Closer tolerances and maximum straightness
7.Good wear resistance and excellent dimensional stability
PET Plastic Sheet application
1. Film materials: various kinds of food, medicine, non-toxic and sterile packaging materials;
High-grade packaging materials for textiles, precision instruments and electrical components;
Tapes, video tapes, film, computer floppy disks, metal coatings and photographic film, etc.
Electrical insulation material, capacitor film, flexible printed circuit board and membrane switch and other electronic fields and machinery field.
2. Application of packaging bottle:PET Plastic application has been developed from the original carbonated beverage to the present beer bottle, edible oil bottle, condiment bottle, medicine bottle, cosmetic bottle, etc.
3. Electronic appliances: manufacturing connector, coil winding pipe, IC, capacitor shell, transformer body, TV accessories, tuner, automatic switch, timer shell, fuse, motor bracket and relay, etc.
4. The auto parts, such as panel cover, ignition coil, all kinds of valves, exhaust parts, distributor cap, measuring instrument housings, small motor housings, etc., can also use PET excellent coating, rigid, normal loading manufacture auto parts outside.
5. Mechanical equipment: manufacturing gear, CAM, pump housing, pulley, motor frame and clock parts, can also be used as microwave oven baking tray, various ceiling, outdoor billboards and models, etc.
6. The forming process of PET plastic can be molded, extruded, blown, coated, glued, machined, electroplated, vacuum metallized and printed.
Combustion condition: easy, softening foaming
Flame status: orange,small amount of black smoke
After the fire: Slow out
Specification: the thickness of PET Plastic sheet material can be produced from 0.3mm to 1.9mm, the normal width is 600mm, the width cannot exceed 1200mm, the length is not limited.
The thickness of plate can be produced from 2mm to 180mm, the usual specification of 2-10mm is 1000mm* 2000mm, and the commonly used specification of 10-180mm is 600*1200 mm.PET Plastic sheet can also be customized according to requirements, and the width cannot exceed 1200mm, and the length is not limited.and The diameter of the PET Plastic rod can be produced from 2mm to 250mm, the length is 1 meter, and it can be ordered to be more than 3 meters in length.
Color: Black and white, can also be made another color, and the color order is 500KG.
Modified varieties:PET Plastic can be added to the Glass Fiber, copper powder, and molybdenum disulfide enhancement plate according to customer's requirements.
Add antistatic agent to the permanent plate, the volume resistance value of 10 to the 6 to 9 power.
Add flame retardant to the flame retardant board from UL 94v-0 to HB combustion grade, and other modification requirements are required to customize various additional properties according to the actual use of the customer.
Product certification:PET Plastic most environmental certification reports and safety reports for raw materials, such as SGS report, CTI report, UL report, MSDS safety information, etc.
PET Plastic Sheet,Polyethylene Terephthalate Sheet,Esd PET Plastic Sheet,Engineering Material Pe Sheet
Dongguan Noegem Plastic Products Co.,Ltd , http://www.noegempLastic.com